Simple and easy Quinoa, Chia & Berry Bake.
It is important to start your day or break your over night fast with a protein meal. This quinoa, chia and berry bake is packed with protein, fiber, minerals and essential fats. It is quick and easy to make and bake for 60 minutes.
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups of plant milk of choice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 cups of frozen or fresh berries.
- Mash bananas in a large baking dish & add in all ingredients except for the berries.
- Using a hand whisk to combine then mix in the berries.
- Bake for 60 minutes @ 190
- Add your topping choice greek yoghurt, fresh fruit, nuts and seeds.
Remember always start your day with a protein meal.